Wishlist as of 12/1/15
While ongoing financial support is always needed, we occasionally have urgent financial needs. Thank you for taking the time to review the needs of our rescues. Whether you're able to sponsor an entire need or just a part, we are so grateful for your help in saving these amazing horses!
- Fly Masks and Spray. Fly season is in full swing and we could use horse and Arabian sized masks as well as spray.
- $5 x 17 Ivermectin/ Strongid dewormers. This will get us all caught up on deworming!
- $200 each for floating. We recently had "geriatric" floating day. We were able to float five horses. Now it's time to get fifteen more done. This is one of the most costly procedures for the upkeep of our rescues. It is also one of most important! Donations can be made directly to our veterinarian at (951) 395-5512. Thank you!
- $40 x 15 for vaccines. It's important to keep everyone healthy and free from communicable diseases. Help us keep everyone healthy and happy!
- Hay and grain. We feed Bermuda and alfalfa hay, Rocky Mountain Sweet Feed, LMF senior Low Carb, Integrity Senior w/out molasses, and LMF Senior. A donation of $15 just about covers one of these items and feeds a horse for 1-3 days. Purchases can be made directly at our local feed store at (951) 676-2544. Thank you!
- Horse Trailer. A donation of a horse trailer would greatlly help us with our rescue efforts and trailer training. The best part is, it's a tax write off!
- Waterproof winter blankets. We have been experiencing wet winter weather like we have never seen before. We don't normally blanket but would like to have blankets available to use when extreme weather presents itself. All sizes appreciated.
- Thank you!!!!!
Remember, all donations to Toby's Legacy are tax deductible as according to law!
Online donations may be made using PayPal
Checks may be mailed to:
Toby's Legacy Equine Rescue
41165 Rope Rd.
Hemet, Ca. 92544