While ongoing financial support is always needed, we occasionally have urgent financial needs. Thank you for taking the time to review the needs of our rescues. Whether you're able to sponsor an entire need or just a part, we are so grateful for your help in saving these amazing horses!
- Ivermectin/ Strongid dewormers.
- $170 each for floating. This is one of the most costly procedures for the upkeep of our rescues. It is also one of most important! Donations can be made directly to our veterinarian at Tammany Hospital 406-961-1321. Thank you!
- $40 for vaccines. It's important to keep everyone healthy and free from communicable diseases. Help us keep everyone healthy and happy!
- Hay and grain. we feed an Orchard/ Timothy blend at approximately $7/bale ($165). We supplement our older and/or metabolic horses with Equiss Element (Low Carb feed), Equiss Golden Senior, and Alfalfa pellet. A donation of $15 just about covers one of these items and feeds a horse for 1-3 days. Purchases can be made directly at our local feed store at 406-961-4917 (Cowpoke Ranch Supply). Thank you!
- Horse Trailer. A donation of a horse trailer would greatly help us with our rescue efforts and trailer training. Most often, when a vet is needed, the horse has to be transported directly to the hospital. This is done for a fee. If we had our own trailer, we could eliminate that fee and apply it toward the care and maintenance of the residents. The best part is, it's a tax write off!
- Waterproof winter blankets. All sizes, new, or used appreciated.
- Shavings. A bag of shavings runs us $6.99 and we go through 2-3 bags a week.
- Thank you!!!!!
Remember, all donations to Toby's Legacy are tax deductible as according to law!
Online donations may be made using PayPal
Checks may be mailed to:
Toby's Legacy Equine Rescue
695 Bass Lane
Corvallis, Mt 59828